The Communications Commission ensures that news and information related to all the different aspects of parish life are communicated effectively both internally, within the Church, and externally, within the Vincentian society.
The group covers several ministry duties including (but not limited to):
• Maintains the Diocesan website.
• Manages the Diocesan social media accounts.
• Advertises activities within the Diocese and parish communities.
• Prepares press releases about activities, special projects, or ministries of the Diocese for distribution to the local media, the Diocese, and other Christian communities.
• Produces a newsletter with articles that report on the many activities and events of the Diocese. It also includes faith and spiritual guidance articles. The newsletter is distributed to parishioners every two months.
• Performs bulk mailings.
• Provides technical support wherever it is needed within the Diocese.